Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas day 3: Top 10 Christmas films




I think this by far has to be one of my favourite blog posts to write. I always get my Christmas spirit from Christmas songs and seasonal films. In order to be less of a scrooge this year I've had so many different Christmas films on my TV in the background so that I gain some more cheer. So far it's doing quite a good job in the short term. Here are some of my favourite overall Christmas films and because I love Hallmark films, I thought I would share some of my top 10 fave Hallmark Christmas films as well. I'm sure you  enjoy!


Top 10 popular Christmas movies

1. The Grinch/ Dr Seuss how the Grinch stole Christmas


2. The Santa Clause 1/2/3


3. White Christmas/Holiday inn


4. Unaccompanied minors 


5. Miracle on 34th st


6. Arthur Christmas


7. Die hard 

(p.s. this is technically a Christmas film... its set around a Christmas party...just with lots of fighting haha)


8. Elf


9. The nightmare before Christmas


10. Rudolph the red nose reindeer the movie


Top 10 Hallmark Christmas films



    1. The Christmas secret


    2. Naughty or nice



    3. Loves Christmas journey


    4. Meet the Santas



    5. Christmas land



    6. The nine lives of Christmas



    7. A princess for Christmas


    8. 12 gifts of Christmas



    9. A royal Christmas


    10. Borrowed hearts



    What are your favourite Christmas films? 



    Follow

    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Blogger Template Designed by pipdig