Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas day 7: Winter bucketlist


I love the amazing things that we can do that are specifically targeted for each season. Winter means magic.  It means family, love and miracles. Some of the things that I have collected for my winter bucketlist are things that I have done before, while others are completely new. I cannot wait to try out EVERY thing on here. It's time to bring on the magic. 

My winter bucketlist 

🎄 Spend the whole day baking cookies
🎄 Have a Christmas movie marathon
🎄 Make the perfect hotel chocolate
🎄 Give a "secret gift" to someone
🎄 Make a snowman
🎄 Catch a snowflake on your tongue
🎄 Have a snowball fight
🎄 Go ice skating
🎄 Make a gingerbread house
🎄 Make a snowman angel
🎄 Make some peppermint bark
🎄 Look at Christmas lights
🎄 Sing Christmas songs at the top of my lungs


What are some of the things that you have planned for this winter?


Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig