Tuesday 1 October 2013

A big THANK YOU <3

I keep thinking back on my life before we started this blog and I honestly don't want to think about what my life would be like if we didn't make that big decision. This blog has brought so many wonderful people into my life, although I may have never met them, I feel like I have known them for my whole life (you know who you are) and it has strengthened my friendship with A. This blog has made me so much stronger and has got me through a lot of dark times. I am so blessed to have this blog and my biggest wish is that we can make this a certified organization and I can continue this as a career. I love waking up in the morning and thinking that I have a chance to help someone today.

I guess this post is just a big thank you to all of our followers and blog readers, you are all amazing and I consider you all friends. You help me through so much and continue to support us through everything. I hope you all like the community idea that we have created. Its centred around you all so any suggestions will be accepted. I never thought I could actually make a difference to peoples lives and this makes me so happy.
Thank you so much, we love you all <3 <3
Stay strong
-L xxxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig