Friday 16 December 2016

Blogmas day 5: vlogmas faves


I love to watch the daily comings and goings of my favourite YouTubers. It's my favourite way to unwind and the relationships that can be formed between YouTubers and their viewers are a powerful thing to see. One thing that I love about December is that it marks the beginning of Vlogmas, which means daily vlogging for all of us fans. It's wonderfully festive and makes me feel all warm inside. I've compiled most of my favourite vloggers that take part in Vlogmas, some every year, others are from 2014 but I love to re-watch no matter what. Enjoy!



Zoella



Tanya burr




Sprinkle of glitter



Velvet Gh0st

I covet thee



Hello October xo (2014)



Meghan Rienks (2014)



Emily Canham vlog


Meg says



Here's to hoping that they take part this year too! I know some of them are. Who are your favourite YouTubers who take part in Vlogmas?


Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig