Tuesday 13 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2: Practical gifts for bloggers



For your blogger friends, it can often seem like a really hard task to be able to find the perfect gift for them, especially since it sometimes seems like they have everything they want. I did a little searching through some of the things that I have purchased in the past for my blog and that I thinks you guys would love too.

Blogging books. There are so many different types of books put there for bloggers to read and improve their blogging. One of the best ones I ever got was the 365 Blog Topic Ideas: For The Lifestyle Blogger Who Has Nothing to Write About book because I'm forever running out of ideas for blog posts. I'm most certainly not the only blogger to think it so I think it's a must have for everyone. It's like a never ending list of blogging goodness that can be tailored to any niche.

Planners. One of the best things that I have ever done for my blog is purchase a planner. I got myself the most adorable one from paperchase about 3 years ago and I still love it.  I sit there every week and plan out what it is that I need to do for uni, for my blog posts and I dedicate days for each certain part. It takes so much of the pressure off. If I had to get one again then I would totally get the American Crafts Personal Planner Gold Foil

Something related to their niche. I think if you're stuck for something to buy for someone and you know their blogging niche then the easiest thing that you can do is be creative with their likes. I collected some gift ideas for each personality type so make the process easier.

Blog designs. You might think that blog designs have to break the bank but if you're careful about the services that you use and you shop around a little then I have found that you can. In the past I have used only 2 different services but have loved both of them, especially since they have been very affordable. None of my themes have ever been above £50.  My current blog theme is from the lovely Pipdig but if you have been reading my blog for a while then you will remember my old theme which was from Envye.

I hope this helps for all of the bloggers in your life, or even gives you some ideas for a ltirle gift for yourself this year.


Follow
Share:

2 comments

  1. I used Pipdig for mine, they're awesome and the customer service is good!

    JaynieShannon Beauty & Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. They look so professional and don't break the bank. 100% would purchase one from them again.

      Louise xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig