Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas day 11: Holiday outfit ideas



 It's party season! I love nothing more than getting dressed up for a good party, especially when I know I'm going to get to have a good dance around and spend some time with those I'm closest to. There's something about wearing a dress or making just that little more effort with my appearance, That makes me feel 100x better in myself. Here are some outfits that I would just love to be able to wear this year (even though, lets be honest I have zero parties to go to...so my bank balance is sighing in relief!) 


                 This scallop plunge skater dress in raspberry is a perfect winter colour! 



How wonderful is this sequin dress? It's like a wearable kaleidoscope. Just think about all of the looks of admiration you will get when all of the lights catch your sequins.   



There's something a classic white dress at Christmas time that just makes you the belle of the ball. This open shoulder dress is a winner.


Berry colours are my fave and this off the shoulder skater dress is elegant and perfect for those of us whose wardrobe is 90% black and want a little "colour" in a dress every now and then.


Want a way to make a classic red dress look more unique? What about a good old double layer scallop hem dress.


 Last but certainly not least, the perfect sweetheart neck dress to make anyone feel like a million dollars!

If you have any christmas parties to go to this year then have fun and be safe!



Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig