Wednesday 2 November 2016

L'Oréal clay mask review



I'm really quite excited to share with you guys today a wonder product. I recently went into Boots in search of a new face mask (Because I'm a little obsessed with using them) when I came across the new clay masks from L’Oreal Paris. I had been meaning to try them since they were released so I instantly put them in my basket. I began with the Detox Mask and then a few days ago I went back for the Purity and Glow Mask (nor pictured) . 

There are three different ones available – Purity, Detox and Glow. Each one has an active ingredient which makes it unique, and perfect for different skin issues. You can use them on their own or multi mask.


All three masks have a blend of 3 pure clays as their base as well as another key ingredients.
  • Koalin: A highly effective natural clay that absorbs impurities and excess sebum
  • Montmorillonite: This clay is rich in minerals and helps illuminate imperfections.
  • Ghassoul: A pure clay highly concentrated in minerals renowned to help clarify complexions.


Starting with the Purity Mask, which is the light green mask and it’s designed to deeply purify and mattify your skin. It contains Eucalyptus and smells lovely, sort of fresh, I’ve used it a couple of times now and I’ve noticed it really helps with blackheads and shine. It’s great at drawing out dirt and excess oil and makes my skin soft and smooth. So if you suffer with blocked pores and oily skin then this is the one I would recommend. Typically I use this across my T-zone as this is where I'm likely to be a little shiny or maybe have a few blackheads. 

The Detox Mask is similar in a way, it’s the black/grey one, and it contains Charcoal. It’s great at removing dirt and impurities and it’s also quite good if you suffer with blackheads or acne as it really does clear the skin, and leaves it looking healthy and fresh. For me, it reduced the redness and severity of some spots overnight. If you're a suffered of congested skin then this is your winner. Depending on where I'm suffering with my breakouts, I generally have this one on the cheek area, and because it reduces the look of the scars that some breakouts cause me, it really helps improve the overall look of my skin the fastest.

Last but not least I have the Glow Mask which is red in colour as it contains Red Algae as key ingredient. This mask is great for exfoliating, which helps with clogged pores and any little bumps on the skin, I’ve noticed it also helps with enlarged pores so this, for me personally, goes on my chin area .

The consistency of the masks aren't too sticky and glides onto the skin smoothly (which I was pleased with because I refuse to use sticky products as I don't like the feel of them). The masks dry quite stiff so if you're not a fan of the tightness that face masks can sometimes give you then these aren't the masks for you but I personally find it a fun experience. 

One of the best things is that they are currently only £5 each in Boots so they are a very affordable and multi masking is an experience you'll do once and never look back from. 

Have fun,




Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig