Sunday 27 November 2016

Blogger problems




I love being a blogger, it's something I hope to continue in the future as a part time job. Ive been doing it for 3 years now and I wanted to share with you some of the "problems" that I have experienced as a result of what I do. 


That it is 100% an actual career possibility

It's very much like a stuck record when I have to explain to people that I wish to blog as a part time career. Everyone thinks that means that you just sit down every now and then, write a few words on your screen and hit publish. It's certainly not that simple as I'm sure 90% of you reading this know. Blogging includes a lot of planning, writing, editing and creating. It's a long process but it's something that I love to do.

Buying pointless things with the excuse of "I need it for a backdrop" or "it's for a blog post

I think my bank balance can agree with this one. I'm 100% guilty for going into shops or going online and buying things just because "I can write a blog post" about them. Let's be honest, I'm not the only one who does this but it certainly isn't the best thing that I can keep doing with my money.


Being told "Gosh, you're always on that phone/laptop/tablet etc" by every generation above yours

I think it's the curse of team internet to constantly be complained about due to the sheer amount of time that we have to spend on the internet. It's a job hazard. It took so long for me to explain to my family that I'm not just being anti-social, but I am actually working.

Forever wishing you had the most perfect distressed wood for blog photos

I have been lusting over SO many different bloggers backdrops for their pictures. There's just something about distressed wood that makes everything look perfect. I may very well have to cheat and just buy a roll of wallpaper (or maybe even a free sample) and not let anyone be any the wiser.

And while we are at it, marble countertops/bathrooms.

Marble is on the same level as distressed wood for me. It's perfect in texture, brightness etc. Plus it makes your pictures look 1000% more professional.




Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig