Sunday 13 November 2016

Beauty Subscription Box 101


For me, I think there is nothing better than getting home to a wonderful package containing loads of beautiful goodies that (hopefully) my skin is just going to love. I've always loved the idea of subscription boxes because I literally have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to makeup. If you ask my Best Friend how much I know about what it is that I actually (eventually learned to) put on my face, then she will tell you that I know basically nothing. I know the bare basics and stick to the same things. A beauty subscription box quite literally picks products for me to try so I don't even have to pretend to know what I'm looking for in the drugstore. I went online and collected together some of my favourite looking boxes that I wish I had the money to be able to purchase (because I'd have them all lets not lie to ourselves).

P.s. all of the prices are in GBP but most sites have the prices in most other currencies and therefore deliver to other places too!


Beauty Subscription Boxes


Glossybox (From £13.25): 
- Each month you receive 5 beauty samples (4 of which are full sized in the Nov box!), the Glossymag magazine containing interviews and beauty tips.

BirchBox (From £12.95)
- Each month you receive 5 makeup, skincare, fragrance or hair care samples
- The Birchbox magazine
(What's great is that you can fill in a beauty profile so that the products in your box match your needs as closely as possible!)

Latest In Beauty Box (From £15.95)
- Each month you receive 6/7 items of beauty products i.e. eye cream, shower lotion, balm, rescue oil etc.
- Either travel or full sized products

The Vegan Kind (From £13.15)
- You guessed it...Vegan friendly, cruelty free, green beauty products
- Each month you could receive 5-6 new treats and snacks, household items, recipe ingredients, cosmetics, beauty accessories, pampering products, skincare, toiletries etc.
- Also one laminated recipe each month that you can collect on a free ring binder



Look Fantastic (From £11.25)
- Every box is worth over £50 with a minimum of 6 beauty products, 
- Also includes the LookFantastic magazine and a copy of the latest Elle Magazine

Little-Known Box (From £19.70)
- Each month you're promised 5-6 beauty products which could include makeup, hair care, lifestyle and nail care products

LoveLula (From £12.50)
- Natural beauty products every month that are free from harmful chemicals
- Each month you will receive 5 beauty products 
- Available for both men and women!

NailBox (From £15)
- Each month receiving 5 items; 3 or 4 being nail varnish and 1 or 2 being nail accessories or treatments
- Inc brands such as OPI, Nails Inc., ESSIE, NCLA etc.
-(currently sold out for this month

Vegan Cuts Box (From £35 or $22.95 if you live in the US)
-  100% Cruelty free, Vegan brands, Paraben-free, mostly organic and natural 
-Each month a delivery brings you 4-7 products ranging from cosmetics to skincare.
- Mix of full and sample size products

Whether it's a gift for yourself, a surprise for a loved one or thinking ahead for a birthday (or dare I say it) Christmas present, I think you can't really go wrong with a Subscription box!




Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig