Sunday 30 October 2016

The best things about Concert life







It's pretty well known that I'm a huge fan of country music. When I came across the tickets for country duo Maddie and Tae, I literally screamed my little head off. I missed C2C (country2country) when it came round so the fact that I could go to my first ever country concert was the best feeling in the world, especially considering the fact that I've loved these ladies since they dropped their first single! The only thing that made it better was the Emily could come with me.

As someone who really doesn't do well with crowds and strangers, concerts are always on of those scenarios where I get to push my own boundaries. It really helps me to feel like I am growing as a person and managing my issues really well. Plus, lets not forget that concerts are a great way of getting to know new friends (because lets face it, you've definitely got some common ground to build a friendship on).



One of the things that I love the most things about concerts is the way that you can lose yourself in the music that truly speaks to your soul. Some of the songs that the duo sang really hit home for me so it was a beautiful experience.

My favourite little surprise was when Tae walked past the line while we were waiting for the doors to open too. It was so lovely to see her outside of the concert scenario and being able to see the girls (and Una Healy, who crushed it with some songs off her new album btw!) in such an intimate concert was a dream come true.



I wanted to share with you all some of the photos and videos (soon to be posted!) that were taken of the night. It was truly a wonderful memorable experience so I hope you all enjoy a few of my memories.




















Check out Emily's post where she shares some of her favourite moments of the night here.




Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig