Wednesday 23 November 2016

Matalan Christmas homeware



I think that it's pretty easy to see that lately I've been getting into the Christmas spirit (some might say it's too early). In order to prep for some blog posts, I have been spending quite some time online looking at everything Christmas themed. While I may not have put any decorations up yet, I'm always open to buying new ones and creating new traditions with my loved ones. Here are a few things from Matalan that I just love!





 1. If you're not one for flashy decorations outside then this Christmas slogan doormat is the perfect little Christmas edition to show the world your festivities.


2. For me personally, as long as it is a Yankee Candle then it has my vote but this Christmas Baking Yankee Candle smells like the best of your seasonal baking dreams all rolled into one.

3. I'm a sucker for little touches around the home, especially when it's seasonal. When I saw this "It's the most wonderful time of the year" cushion I knew it would be a perfect edition to any sofa.
4. I don't even know what to say about the Santa's milk carton. It's just so visually appealing for me and gives you Pinterest worthy drinks for Santa. Enough said. 

5. The 'Joy' hanging sign provides a perfect slightly rustic atmosphere to your home. Winter cabin vibes anyone?   

6. The perfect family orientated Stockings light up cushion. Just imagine being snuggled with your family or significant other in front of the fire hugging this pillow with a hot chocolate in front of the fire...perfect. 

7. There's never a good reason to say no to any seasonal mugs so this Santa mug makes my wishlist!



Follow
Share:

2 comments

  1. Matalan is great for reasonably priced home accessories. Definitely going to head there for xmas things!

    JaynieShannon Beauty & Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great for their price range. It's lovely! Glad you like them as much as I do xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig