Wednesday 24 August 2016

From the beginning




It seems pretty crazy when I think of the 150 posts that I have written since I started my blogging journey. Every now and then I take a stroll down memory lane and sit and read through some of our oldest posts. I've done similar posts for our 3 year anniversary and to commemorate the 100th post every published on Empty Journal. Since then I have written more favourites and I wanted to share them all with you


Whatever I write on my blog more often than not can give a truthful representation of what is going on in my life right now and how it is I'm feeling. Lately I've been filling my posts with different forms of self love because that's what I have needed to surround myself with. It's a great form of mindfulness therapy and CBT. Added to that, its a great thing to be able to look back on and give myself a little therapy session when the need strikes. If I've been feeling low in body confidence or struggling with my ED then I can read my 8 tips for a positive body image




Another series I launched was called the A-Z of Recovery. I once again found the picture on Pinterest and thought it was a perfect piece of inspiration for 26 blog post titles. I have been really enjoying writing this series. While I didn't want Mental Health to be the main subject of my blog, they are still some of my more popular posts. It's something that is still really close to my heart and any research I make for these posts are actually really helpful not just I hope for everyone else but also for myself.


I recently decided to test out some different kind of posts because I'm trying to integrate more things that I enjoy into the blog. I'm a huge fan of natural remedies and a completely organic lifestyle. While I have only done one natural beauty treatment post so far, it was immensely popular and it was so much fun writing it!


No matter what you do in life, there will always be something happening that can make you stressed. It doesn't matter whether its family issues, health issues, your job, money, school/college/uni etc, you're going to find something to get you feeling our of sorts. I was struggling with my university assignments and I needed the little bit of downtime that I was denying myself. After I did all my research and wrote about my stress tips and tricks, I was able to implement them and everything ran a lot smoother during those last few days.


Empty \journal has progressed so much over these last few years and now I'm getting ready to make some more changes and create new things. have a vote via this tweet below and you can have your say as to what happens next!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig