Sunday 28 August 2016

Natural beauty: Tarte Cosmetics





I'm a huge fan of everything natural so when I had the opportunity to get my hands on some Tarte Cosmetics, I just couldn't say no. I have never really been a big makeup wearer so this was a big jump for me (especially because its somewhat pricey). Not only is this makeup great for nature and the environment but its super easy to apply and it just glides on. After a few months of using, I am still in love with them all!




"Tarte is a leader in healthy, eco-chic beauty, offering cruelty-free cosmetics infused with skinvigorating™ ingredients like superfruit and plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, essential oils and other naturally-derived ingredients" (Tartecosmetics.com)



  • 1 x Amazonian 12-hour Clay Full Coverage Foundation (50ml) -  £28 I wear mine in the shade Light-Medium Neutral, which is a little darker than my normal shade but during the summer months, it is perfect when I get that summer glow.  "A long-wearing, supremely blendable liquid foundation formulated  to deliver up to 12 hours of satin-matte, full coverage, concealing the appearance of large pores, discolouration and other imperfections. Created with Tarte's skinvigorating formula and infused with Amazonian clay, and vitamins A and E"
  • 1 x Showstopper Clay Eye & Cheek Palette: £31.50 "Blush: 1 x (6g); Bronzer & Highlighter: 1 x (4g); Eyeshadow: 6 x (1g) - with long-wearing, blendable and Amazonian clay-infused formulas, this palette of flattering eye and cheek shades features a blusher in Fame (warm peach), a highlighter and bronzer duo in Champagne Pink and Park Avenue Princess (shimmering champagne and medium matte bronze),  Eyeshadow shades include Showstopper Copper (bronze copper), Go for the Gold (gold), You’re a Natural (nude), Steel The Scene (steel taupe), Rose to the Top (rose gold), and Dim the Lights (black brown)"
  • 1 x Drench lip splash lipstick (2.4g) £16 - My lipstick is in a limited edition colour called plummy rose (rich rose pink). The colour was a big of a long shot for me because I never wore mauve colours before but I must admit that I've worn nothing but this shade since I got it...and you know the best part? Two layers of this lipstick and by the end of the day I have to physically take it off. It's staying power is amazing!!  "This creamy, full-coverage lipstick gives long-wearing, matte colour rich in moisture, helping to hydrate your lips and smooth the appearance of lines, with a precision tip that allows for easy definition. Formulated with Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea antioxidant complex and natural oils"


  • 1 x Complexion Brush - - It's in a limited edition shape and style but it is SO soft and is literally the best brush I have ever used!
  • 1 x Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush - "An innovative, double-ended brush featuring two soft, synthetic brushes in one durable tool. The angled end helps to easily apply shadow around the contours of the eye with a simple, relaxed sweep, while the flat brush pats and blends all over the lid up to the brow bone"

  • 1 x Silk Amazonian Clay Eyeliner (0.2g) - in black. So happy with the fact that I don't have to fiddle with a sharpener for this eyeliner and the smudger is amazing! I have never used one before but I'm really starting to get the hang of it. "This eyeliner glides on easily to deliver high-pigment, high-definition colour. The automatic pencil tip, built-in sharpener and smudger, allow you to create a custom looks from a smoky eye to a defined flick. Formulated with Amazonian clay." 
  • 1 x Double-Ended Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara & Bottom Lash Mascara: 2 x (7ml) - in black. "This double-ended tool includes the Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara, designed to lengthen, curl, volumise and condition, delivering evenly-coated pigment while helping to protect lashes, plus Tarte’s new Bottoms Up Bottom Lash Mascara, which features a custom wand to help separate and coat even the tiniest of lashes with a quick-drying formula that’s smudge and water-resistant" 

  • 1 x limited-edition cosmetics bag - "in a turquoise and mint green weave design with tone-tone zip and branding"
I honestly love these products, not only for what they do for me but for the extra care that they give for the world. I could not love these more.

Love, 
Louise x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig