Wednesday 10 August 2016

#Bossgirl playlist





Music is a universal force that can be used for so much. Sometimes we all just need a little extra push to help our mood. I'm a huge fan of people feeling empowered and strong. Everyone knows about the whole "boss girl" thing that's floating round and naturally I'm ecstatic that it even exists. Add this to the fact that I really enjoy organising things (and making a playlist is basically just organising music, for me) and you've got yourself a winner!

When I sorted through these songs, I've found ones that make me think about my inner strength, some that make me think I'm a sassy woman with all my shiz together but overall all of these songs make me feel just that little bit more confident.




That's the magic and beauty of life; you can make your day better with just a little encouragement.


I hope you enjoy me songs (with some suggestions from Spotify of course). What are some of your confidence boosting, boss girl songs?





Share:

1 comment

  1. Fight Song always makes me feel so strong and amazing - Woman on a Mission by Gabriella Cilmi is an amazing #Bossgirl song too!

    Haze // hazebeaulie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig