Sunday 21 August 2016

My workout playlist







So as you all know, Iv'e been trying to get my fitness back on track. If you've read the last few blog posts I've written then you will know all about the struggle that people in ED recovery sometimes have to deal with. For a lot of people, when they exercise they enjoy the peace and quiet. Others prefer working out to chat shows or other TV shows. For me, I'm one of the many that love working out to music. I remember doing circuits in P.E. at school or running round the tennis courts and whenever a song I liked came on we would all cheer and dance round the place (which got us to move faster so the teachers loved it!)




Since I now workout alone in the comfort of my own home, I've gone through many different playlists of "workout songs" or just plain putting my phone on shuffle. Some of the songs in my playlist either make me want to get up and do the dance routines, have a perfect tempo for jogging or keeping pace or simply just to provide a little extra morale to boost your energy for the last push.
So as promised, here is my current workout playlist!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig