Wednesday 8 June 2016

Mid-year Sprinke of Glitter diary: review



Many of you guys know that I'm a huge fan of Louise Pentland, otherwise known in the Glitter world as Sprinkle Of Glitter. She is the queen of inspiration in the YouTube world and so naturally when she announced that she was releasing a diary I was straight on those pre-orders! Now 6 months into the use of this book, I figured I'd let you guys know how it's going. I love reviews that include a first impression of a product but I think its great for people to know what it's like when its actually used too.  


(All photography credit for all pics goes to TastesLikeGlitter for her awesome shots!- also because my handwriting is shocking in my diary!)




If your goal is to find/do one good thing every week then these pages are literally perfect for you, they include recipes, quotes and even ideas for days out!

It's literally the most fun diary I have ever used, it looks adorable on the outside and it sure looks Pinterest worthy on the inside too! I just hate it when you have a diary that looks cute but the inside is so plain, I find that I feel less inspired to write in it. The prompts on the individual dates and the beautiful pages on the left just make me look forward to the next week even more. I've been loving it for these past 6 months and I know that I'm going to enjoy it for the rest of this year too. It's the best thing ever and I hope there's a new one for 2017!


Her links:
Youtube: main channel
Bloglovin: Here
Twitter: @SprinkleofGlitr
Snapchat: louisepentland
Pinterest: Louisegiltter
Instagram: Sprinkleofglitr

- Louise x















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig