Thursday 16 June 2016

Best friend appreciation




So what some of you might not know is that today is my best friends birthday! Emily who created PerksofNeverland is officially 19 today! It's really exciting when I get to be a part of all of her memories and share the joy with her.

I wanted to create a playlist that I really thought showcased our friendship. I want her to know just how proud I am of the fact that she has faught so hard to be the loving, caring, beautiful soul that she is today. So I went through songs that I thought reminded me of memories we have had, songs we always sing/have dedicated to each other and some that pose as messages I want to give her.



(Spotify has added some suggested songs into this so its not 100%)



Now we are off out for lunch with some of our friends to celebrate the day.
Happy birthday to my Nightingale,
Love,
Louise x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig