Thursday 23 February 2017

When music speaks


One of the things that I use everyday, that is a huge influencer of my mood is music. I have a playlists for every mood and listening tto the right one helps release any unspoken emotions. The lyrics of the songs in each playlist 100% portray my emotions on a specific life event, mood or person. Its a very creative way for me to feel like I have been through a session of therapy. 

"Music is the shorthand of emotion" - Leo Tolstoy

As Mental Health and recovery was the main reason for this blog being created 3 years ago, and with those issues still being very much a part of my life, I like to constantly listen to and update my 'Recovery' playlist. Some of the songs I wanted to include sadly are not on Spotify but I have them on my phone for a back up. I hope you enjoy this playlist and it takes you to a happy place!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig