Wednesday 1 February 2017

Through the web: Blogger love pt 2






One of the ways I am slowly getting some of my blogging mojo back is to immerse myself in the writings of some of my favourite bloggers. Since I have currently been ill for the past 3 weeks, I can confirm that I have definitely had the time in which to carve out for this mass reading. I did a post exactly like this last year but I wanted to share some more of my favourites with you all. 

P.s. Sorry not sorry to all of the bloggers that I have been stalking on Instagram and Twitter because of their blogs. Much love haha.

All of the blogs that I have chosen today fall under the lifestyle category perfectly, providing us with nuggets of wisdom about beauty, mental health experiences, and bits of life wisdom. All 5 of the blogs below have been on the blogging scene for a while now and have truly carved out their own perfect slice of heaven on the internet. If you aren't already familiar with them (you most likely are, lets be honest) then go give them all some love for being fantastic!



I'm 99.9% sure I have gushed about Megans blog sometime last year when I first discovered it. I recently also found out that the beginning of 2017 is the blogs first birthday which is always a super fun time so congrats Megan. If you're looking for fashion, beauty or Lifestyle posts then Megan is your girl. I love her writing and since she branched out into the land of YouTube in October as well, you can get the best of both worlds.

Fave posts = Switching up your skincare for Autumn /  Why it's okay to have a day off  /  What's on my iphone




One of the things I love about Jordans blog (and her Instagram!) is the fact that shes just as obsessed with Disney as I am. Added to that she shares pictures of her adorable pets so I'm already won over tbh. Her photography has to be recognised as a thing of beauty (I'm in complete envy of the flatlays on Instagram let me tell you) and I just love the plain chatty nature of all of her writing.

Fave posts =  Anything animal related  / Happy Halloween Witches  /  Products worth the hype



Aislings blog is one of complete wonder to me, as in how did I ever not know about it. It's everything that I love to read about in one single space. She shares her life with all of her wonderful readers, whether its about her sexuality, her current Mental Health, the beauty products that she's loving or just how life is going at the time. The photography is amazing as always and I love her confidence in being 100% herself with the whole world!

Fave posts= Month in photos (Like this one)  /  Beauty bits on trial  / How I improved my blog photography



One of the best things I love about Ambers blog is the blogging tips she gives out. It was the reason I found her blog a while back and it allowed me to see all of the other life, beauty and fashion posts that the has blessed the world with as well. She's that darn good that she even released a book containing her blogging secrets (all the info is there on her blog). Such a great all round blog for anyone!

fave posts=  Things bloggers are sick of hearing  /   Three things Friday: The little things  / 9 things you should never say to someone


one of the great things about blogging is versatility and Elles blog is about as versatile as it can get. its a haven of travel tips, health posts, beauty, lifestyle and fashion. I must admit that her review posts are fantastic because they have introduced me to so many products that I didn't even know existed....New Look hair care anyone???

Fave posts= 5 High Street hair products you absolutely need to try  / It's okay not to be okay  / 5 reasons why the blogging community is epic


Who are some of your favourite bloggers?


Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig