Sunday 23 October 2016

Autumn scents




Yep, I'm back again with another wishlist...shouldn't really have made the first one because now I'm addicted. It's a perfect excuse for me to scour the internet and find products that in an ideal world I would be able to splurge on. 

I'm a sucker for all kinds of earthy, woody toned scents so naturally (see what I did there?....I know that was lame..) when it gets to Autumn, all of my favourite things begin to emerge and I'm in my happy place. There are so many things that are so beautiful in terms of their looks and their scent so I thought I would share with you all some of the items on my Autumn scent wishlist!






1. The Fall comforts candle is just so visually appealing, the leaves are beautiful and it's the perfect piece for any mantle piece, bedside table etc where you want to create a lovely atmosphere.
2. I've been a big fan of the Library Of Fragrance since last year when I purchased their Gingerbread perfume, since then I have been wearing it whenever the weather seems appropriate. Bonfire is one of those perfumes that seasonal but if you layer it with others then it can become an all year rounder!
3. Nothing screams Halloween like a Witches Brew candle. Enough said.
4. Patchouli is one of those perfumes that fits in will with the "seasonal" scent category without being being too "woody" or too overpowering. So if you're in the market for something a little bit different without smelling like a basket of spices then this is your top pick.

5. When I first smelt Angel Wings in the store, I will be honest, I wasn't really a fan. Recently, I went to my sisters house and she had it burning for a while and guess what? I LOVED IT. It was beautiful, there's something slightly sweet and woody about the scent without either being too overpowering. I seriously need to get myself one!
`
6. I'm going to be your most "basic White girl" ever and just say that I love pumpkin pie so this one is just an ultimate win for me in general.

What are some of your favourite smells of the season?


Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig