Sunday 11 September 2016

Photo Diary: Adventuring



I've always been a big fan of being in open spaces, but due to some physical issues, I cannot always get around to be able to enjoy the scenery. Nothing has made me happier than being able to go adventuring with my best friend a lot over these past few weeks. 

Something I've always been a little worried about doing is taking pictures on my travels, but Emily has inspired me lately to just do the things that make me happy. I have a lot going on right now so a little personal time with someone who really understands me has made the world of difference. 

Although my photography skills are rather lacking atm, I would like to think that I am slowly getting better. Who knows, I may even take a photography course to help boost my knowledge. It's been really fun being able to go round and take snapshots of things that make me happy. I hope you like them!





















Take some time out with a loved one and do something that makes your soul happy.

Love,
Louise x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig