Wednesday 21 September 2016

Autumn Equinox & bucketlist




First of all...HAPPY AUTUMN EQUINOX!!!!!

Today is officially the first day of Autumn/Fall in the Northern Hemisphere. So you guys know that I love Autumn. There's so much about this season that just makes my soul so happy. Recently I was going through my old blog posts and I came across this . It reminded me of how much I enjoyed doing seasonal themed posts last year and I thought I would carry it on into 2016.

I'm always seeing bucketlists online that aren't really reasonable to do. I live in the UK so it's disappointing when a lot of the lists include "going on a hayride" etc because as much as I would love to do so...I cant. I don't know of anywhere that does that. So after a bit of research I created my own little list of things I want to do this Autumn that I will actually be able to do and it has made me even more excited for the season.




*I hereby solemly swear that I shall undertake every task on this list*




My realistic bucketlist
  • go for a walk at the nearest nature park to enjoy the changing colours
  • grab my camera and give myself time for a little Autumnal photoshoot
  • harvest all of my yummy fruit and vegetables that I have been growing this year
  • bake pumpkin pie (I'm baking one for Emily soon so I will share my recipe in a post!)
  • invest in some new autumn scented candles!
  • make some apple cider...from scratch!
  • Have a Halloween movie marathon (everything from the Adams family/The Munsters to DCOM Halloween classics)
  • Have a bonfire
  • Go stargazing
  • carve the pumpkins I grew in the garden!
  • Bake spiced apple cupcakes
  • Dress up in my Halloween costume...even though I'm not doing anything for Halloween...I have waited all year to get dressed up so I'm not giving up the chance now!
  • make caramel apples...I personally don't like them but everyone else does.
  • make some homemade hot chocolate
I hope you enjoy the beginning of this wonderful season as much as I do! Comment below some of your favourite things about Autumn and some things you vow to do before the end of the season!

Love,
Louise x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig