Saturday 12 October 2013

Be A Soldier

To start off with, I know that this picture is "out of date" but honestly I believe that you can do things like this any day. It is a wonderful coping mechanism and it can be that little helpful reminder when you are really struggling to control your urges. I wanted to remind you all that you are strong and that you can fight your demons (as the bottom picture so beautifully shows you).  You are strong. just the fact that you got up this morning shows your strength. After having a bad morning yesterday, my form tutor told me that the fact that i can still manage my everyday tasks shows my strength. I can still fight to be happy and to stay strong and that shows me that I WILL make it through this. It may seem like it is impossible sometimes but as Audrey Hepburn once said "nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'm possible"
Stay strong and keep smiling because your time will come when things will be easier. Carry on fighting, nothing can bring you down, we believe in you <3
-L xxxxxxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig