Wednesday 25 May 2016

1 year anniversary : Evolution of Perks Of Neverland






If you guys follow me on twitter then you may very well know that today is the 1st Anniversary of my best friends blog (of which I blog with - not as often as i would like but often this one takes up a lot of my time). From personal experience, I know just how much these days can mean to the creators and how fast the time goes when you're doing something as fun as blogging.


I wanted to use todays post as a way of showcasing all of the amazing things that she has achieved and spoken about over this past years, I hope you guys have learned to love her as much as I do!



One of the biggest things that I am proud of is the way that she battles the stigma and negativity that is thrown at people. She has shown you guys so much support, not just from herself but from the availability of the professionals who can help. It's really great when someone advocates for something that is close to their hearts but also recognises that there are so may individual struggles that people deal with that need addressing too. So if you're in need of some help, check out her Mental Health Advice, and everything in between right here.

Everything in her life hasn't always been rosy, she's even talked about how she suffered with bullying when she was younger and both of our friendship stories have been all over the place over the years. There isn't always a happy story for the beginning of a friendship and ours is no exception. It's hard to explain and open up to stranger about your troubles in life but she also explained how it effected her and how she has moved on from it.

This blog isn't just about mental health though, it covers pretty much all aspects of your life, there are seasonal posts, recipes, reviews, amazing photography and even relationship based advice. I love the way it is so well rounded towards everything a person can experience in their life, there is even a great post she wrote on Valentines Day last year; the best friend edition. It wasn't an easy day for me because I had recently broken up with a guy I really loved and Valentines Day was our anniversary so I wasn't the best company. She went out of her way to make sure that I felt loved and during those hours we had together the pain was a little easier.

Over all, even though I am by far not the best choice for a friend in this world, I am still forever grateful for the friendship that we have and I hope she knows just how much she means to me.
Be sure to send her some love!

love,
Louise x

Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig