Wednesday 18 January 2017

2017 blog goals


Last year I shared with you all some of the goals for my blog, and I'm pretty happy to say that I met most of the goals before the year was even out! For some bloggers, my goals may seem very small but I'e only been back blogging properly for a year so I am happy with how these goals are looking. Let's hope 2017 is our year!

Blog Goals 2017

200 Bloglovin followers
2000 blog Twitter followers
5,500 Perks of Recovery Followers 
100 likes on Facebook (I swear, I will begin to use this thing eventually!)
25,000 Blog views

Blogger events

One of the things I would love to do is go to one of the bloggers events that are on offer, near where I live. The sad thing is that the closest ones to me are in London (which is no where near where I live) and I never find out about the events until I see people tweet how excited they are for the events the following day. If there is a calender of all blog events available that anyone knows about, please comment about it is below because either would love to break, out of my comfort zone and met some bloggers!

Photography 

One of my goals for 2017 is to put more effort into my photography.  I never carve out the time to take pictures for my blog so I have very limited ideas for what to post because the products I want to review need pictures... and I'm not organised enough for that. I may not be the best at photography but I really enjoy it so I really want to plan put trips to nice places so that I can really refine my camera skills (and just have a great day with some good people).

Instagram

So I am really bad at actually posting on my blogs Instagram account because I never find the time in the day to actually take any pictures, as I mentioned above. I have reverted to my default of posting quote pictures instead and that has to stop.  I like a few dotted in every now and then but not a large chunk so get your shit together Louise! Let's try for one picture a week and maybe I can even boost that number to a few times a week. Who knows, the possibilities are endless.

Effort 

I am going to be 100% honest and say that all of my blog post lately suck. I'm really not happy with losing my blogging mojo. In the beginning of December, I scheduled 12 blog posts over the space of 3 days and then became snowed under with university assignments. I had scheduled tweets to promote those posts and so I didn't really have to do much on the blogging front for over a month. Because of that, I have been really struggling to get back into the saddle and have missed quite a few vlog post days already. It's time to go through all my blog post ideas I had scheduled for the next few months and see what I actually feel inspired to do. Wish me luck 💪

I will be enjoying updating this post as the year goes on, if I meet any of the goals. What are some of your aims for this year, whether they're blog related or not?


Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh I feel you on Facebook. It's my least used social media thing too. I hope you reach all your blog goals :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Facebook is my least used and probably least favourite social media tool if I'm honest and unless you have a huge following, because of the changes they made to pages last year posts are harder to get seen by people. I hope you meet any of your goals for 2017 too my lovely!
      love, Louise x

      Delete

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig