Sunday 10 July 2016

Journal: June edition




So its back again! My monthly little journaling and goal time. I must admit, I kind of enjoy writing these regularly. It really makes me reflect on what has been happening and pick out the things that have been great that I probably would have forgotten about ...and I guess we all know that I wont have remembered what my goals were so it's always fun to look over those again.

These kinds of posts are basically just excuses for big rambles....and those are my favourite kind to write. I love not having too much of a theme and just being able to talk about whatever I want and it really has become just like an online journal. In essence, I suppose I should really be a lot more careful as to what I post on here because I've got super personal lately but this blog is for me really, I just enjoy sharing some things with you guys too.



Last month

Looking back at May, I haven't actually created any goals for myself so instead I wanted to look back and see if there is anything I'm especially proud or happy about remembering to do. Firstly, my goals of taking better care of my skin have continued to be a success. I've even been doing a second cleanse every night and you can really tell the difference in my skin.



I've been more confident in my appearance- well my face anyway. I've been experimenting more with makeup lately and I'm slowly getting better at putting it on. I've basically never really worn the stuff except for special occasions and then Emily generally does it for me so I'm very much a novice.

Usually I don't wear makeup for a few reasons;
  1. I'm very lazy/forgetful and so sometimes I simply cannot be bothered
  2. I run out of time to put it on- most often in the morning you will find me with my nose in a book so it's not hard to see why I lose track of time and then have to make a quick dash to get dressed
  3. I simply don't feel confident enough to wear it. (Maybe I will make a post about people and their makeup choices) ,
  4. Bad skin day + not leaving the house = letting my skin breathe and giving it some extra TLC

Sunset, Day, Summer, Sky, Beauty, Blue Sky, Sunny Day

I've been working my hardest to become emotionally stronger on the subject of my love life. I explained this all to you guys in what was probably a much too personal post on Sunday. It's not the nicest thing I've ever wrote about on here but it was a little emotional therapy and it felt good to get it all out there. For this, I am really proud of myself (although thank goodness he doesn't know this place exists).

Overall, I have found out that I really am growing as a person and although it's on a rather small scale, I am able to deal with life a little better each month!

Goals

  • Continue with my skincare routine- maybe even blog about the products I use (it's been in the planning process for months now!)
  • Read at least one chapter every few days form my self help books
  • Try to make meditation a part of my daily schedule
  • Practice deep breathing and nigh time yoga before bed to help me sleep
I hope your June was full of love, laughter and good times, and I hope the months to come are even better!
Love, 
Louise x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig