Wednesday 20 April 2016

Where I'm at lately...



So my life has been really busy at the moment, I regularly (or try to anyway) post over on Perksofneverland, I have university assignments to write, blog post ideas coming at me left right and centre...This is all fantastic but with restricted time and too many ideas having to be written down, I'm spending more time writing down ideas and organising them than actually writing the posts!

I'm also a carer so most of my time is taken up with that, but you know what? It's fun and its something that I really enjoy. It gives me just a little bit of cash that allows me the flexibility to splurge and buy some little things whenever the mood strikes me. This is really good for my emotional health because it allows me to show myself (and others) a little love when we need it.

Heres a few good things that I'm loving about my life right now:

Friendships
I have never been the kind of person that has lots of friends but I honestly have to say that I wouldn't change that for the world. I have the worlds greatest best friend and two fab uni friends who we are getting to be really close with. That's the kind of thing that matters the most in my life, the depth of the relationships not the amount of them. So to say I'm happy with my friendships right now is an understatement

My emotions
Over the past few years, as some of you know, I've been trying to be positive but my negativity has been showing through and effecting the people that mean the most to me. I've been making a really conscious effort lately to not do that and I would like to think that I'm doing a good job...happy time all round!

Work
I have got lots of assignment work off uni at the moment because deadlines are in two weeks time and I work as a carer but the work is really rewarding so no matter how stressed I start to feel, I cannot help but feel blessed that I have the opportunity to be able to have these chances.


Overall, I think I'm doing just fine in my life right now,
I hope you all have a great day,
Louise x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig