Wednesday 6 November 2013

Ups & Downs

So we all have ups and downs, but sadly some people feel more 'down' than they do 'up'.

I just wanted to write this post because lately I've been feeling pretty down. I've been stressed out from school work and loads of other stuff, but today I've felt absolutely amazing. I've finished my first unit for drama, which is what was stressing me out in the first place, and I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders (as dramatic as that sounds). Then I started watching some videos of my favourite artist of all time, and realised I'll be meeting him in just over a month.

It's in these moments that I realise that life really is great. Life is what we make of it. No matter how hard things, we can push through and we can overcome it all. Sometimes we need to come forward and admit we need help. Sometimes we need to let people know that we're not ok. Just know that there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Whenever I'm feeling really low and don't know whether it's even worth it anymore, I always think of things I'd be missing out on if I wasn't here, or things I want to do in the future. For example, I always think about meeting Will Smith, which is one thing I've wanted to do since... well, forever. Haha

So, seriously guys, don't give up. I was watching this video earlier on today, which is the reason why I wanted to do this post really as it inspired me, and I suggest you all watch this video (skip to 39:40):


You don't have to watch all of it, and you don't even have to like Tinie Tempah or know who he is, but just listen to what he says, trust me.

Life really is wonderful, and we can achieve so much if we believe in ourselves. Sometimes we need to step back and realise that.

-A x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig