Wednesday 12 April 2017

A-Z of Recovery: Loving yourself



When we talk about looking after ourselves, it's easy to only think about the physical. Everyone things about the food that they ate and whether it was "good" or not, then they think about the typical daily exercise and scrutinize that as well. Looking after yourself is a way of showing yourself love, and it's not just physical, you have to think about your emotional well-being as well. It's about accepting the good days with the bad, not feeling guilty if there are more bad days than you want. It's about making positive changes to help yourself get through the day.

So for today's post I thought I would do a little differently. You all know that I like to use pictures and quotes as a way of improving my mood and changing my outlook, just as I know that quite a few of you do the same thing. Because of that, I decided to collect together some of my favourite quotes and pictures to share with you all to help provide a little extra pep in your step!

(If pictures aren't your thing then I even have a playlist with uplifting songs to help.)

Enjoy!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig