Tuesday 31 October 2017

Halloween movie marathon 101



One of the traditions in my house at Halloween actually has nothing at all to do with trick or treating, in fact, I've never actually been in my life. every Halloween we collect together the Halloween sweets that either haven't been taken by tick or treaters or if we haven't opened the door (sorry guys, we were one of 'those' houses) and we had a huge movie marathon. In the spirit of the day, I wanted to share with you guys some of my all-time favourite Halloween films.
Hope you enjoy!

Movie list


1. Halloweentown (all)

2.. Hocus pocus


3. Nightmare before Christmas
(do you guys count this as a halloween or a Christmas film? I thinks it's a perfect bridge between the two so I often watch it on November 1st)


4. The craft


5. Practical magic


6. Beetlejuice


7. The Addams family


8. Edward Scissorhands


9. Sabrina The Teenage Witch The Movie



What are you What are some of your favourite films?
Happy Halloween you guys!







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig