Friday 10 March 2017

Where I've been...



So it's pretty obvious that since the beginning of the new year I have been really bad at keeping to a schedule when it comes to writing my blog posts. The truth of the matter is that right now, for personal reasons I have been very much unable to keep up with some of the things that I usually love doing. Sandy this is just one of the things that Depression does to you when you're going through a tough period.


Right now blogging is not one of the things that I am able to enjoy or be able to concentrate enough to do so my schedule will be veyr much all over the place for the next few weeks or months. I will try and upload some content whenever possible and try my best to stick to blogging at my normal schedule but I hope you all understand if I don't.  I have been very honest about my issues in the past on here, and any of you who have been here since the beginning will know that this used to be a Mental Health blog so I know that some of you will be familiar to the feeling.

Thank you all for being so understanding and I'll talk to you all soon.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig