Sunday 6 November 2016

Shine A Little Light



I have decided that from now on I will be more appreciative of the things that I have in my life and I will set myself a daily goal. It will be a small goal that will help me to stay happy. I have learned over the time of having this blog that its the small things that make a difference. Each small thing that happens everyday that I either do to help someone or someone does something small to help me, it makes a huge difference.

Just remember that when you are thinking about your life and the way that you can make a difference, just small things that you can do can have such an impact. Here are some little suggestions for you to do;
  • smile at a stranger
  • help someone with their shopping
  • hold the door open for someone
  • lend a helping hand
  • be there for someone
  • make someone laugh
  • create something for someone
  • believe in someone (including yourself) it could be the extra push that they need to succeed!
You are all beautiful people, inside and out. Let your light shine in this world and don't ever let anyone bring you down. Bad things can happen, that's life but it's our job to help others (and ourselves) to make the best out of every situation. We are all going through problems so make sure that you are there for anyone who needs it. We all stick together and support each other.
Keep smiling.



Follow
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig