Sunday 23 April 2017

27 things that make me happy


Sometimes when I'm finding it hard to stay positive during the day, I try to think about all of the little things in life that make me happy. If I surround myself with these things then it generally works wonders for turning my day around. We don't need huge flashy gifts and loads of money to feel loved and happy. In a world that often seems so full of negativity, I wanted to share with you all some of the small things that make me happy!


  1. Animals
  2. Storms
  3. sunny weather
  4. flowers
  5. kind hearted people
  6. little gifts from loved ones
  7. letters and cards from special people
  8. the rain
  9. nature
  10. becoming so involved in a book that you have to take a moment when you've finished it
  11. adventuring
  12. positivity
  13. quotes
  14. baking
  15. great tv shows and films
  16. losing yourself in a book
  17. hikes/walking
  18. book stores
  19. singing
  20. yoga
  21. pilates
  22. journalling
  23. music
  24. shopping
  25. tea
  26. sleeping...duh
  27. my friends and family
What are some of the little things that make you happy?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig